Wig Tips for Every Day
Category : Lifestyle
Your wig can cost a pretty penny and you want to be sure you are taking proper care of it. Treat your human hair wig just as you would your real hair. Keep it well maintained and you’ll be able to continue loving your favourite wig for many years to come.
- Rock it with confidence.The key to rocking any hairstyle is confidence. Others can see when you aren’t completely feeling your new do. Don’t play with your wig or fidget, just wear it! Own that wig and no one will know if you aren’t feeling quite like yourself yet.
- Customise your wig. Give your wig a cut that leaves you feeling sexy, beautiful, confident and completely you. Take your wig to a hairstylist who specialises in cuts for wigs. Don’t look like everyone else who’s purchased the same Amore Wigs, get it tailored to fit and represent you best! You are unique, why shouldn’t your wig be?
- Be prepared. One wig isn’t enough. You should always have two or three wigs that you can rotate. It’s likely that you might get tired of the cut, style or colour once in a while. Also, you don’t want to wear out the only wig you’ve purchased.
- Invest in the right wig care products. Hair care and wig care are similar, but there are some differences. Make sure you find the right products for the type of wig you have. Human hair wigs and synthetic wigs have different needs for wig care.
- Tone down the shine. Synthetic wigs can look shiny and, well, fake. Take the shine down a notch by sprinkling a bit of baby powder in the wig and brushing through.
- Try a new do. This is your opportunity to step out of the box. Curl or straighten your wig. Get a colour you wouldn’t normally feel comfortable wearing. Wigs are a great way to change up your look without being fully committed. Take this time to get out of your comfort zone and try something new. You never know, you just might be happy with the results.
Wigs can be a big investment and it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Before making a commitment, review these great tips to decide what kind of wig you want and the best way to go about taking care of it. Go to your local wig shop and try as many as you can until you find the one that fits you best.