There are a lot of things a newly married woman should take care of post marriage life. Most women think that post marriage their life changes and their position in family and society also changes. Is it true? Or is it just a fear that grips every woman before marriage that they cannot live their own happy life after marriage?
Well, life changes definitely, but that is for both the bride and the groom, who are going to start a new life together. Things should not be uneven in case of men and women.
Post marriage life; Newly Married Woman:
Post marriage life changes a lot for a newly married woman. In case of arranged marriages, one needs to find a life partner after going through a lot of speculations. Some families also try to find a partner for their child, who belongs to the same community.
For Punjabi brides and grooms, there is always Punjabi matrimony bureaus, which are willing to lend their helping hands.
Adjustments are not for women alone. Both have to share equal amount of adjustments post marriage. So women should be very strict on what they want and what should not change after marriage.
Because, if they leave their space and freedom post marriage, it is very difficult for them to regain it back.
Post marriage life; The important things that a woman should maintain post marriage:
- If you are a working woman, then there is absolutely no need to leave the job. Because leaving the job means one has to sit home all alone or with the new family. In fact, if one is used to office works, it is pretty boring and unusual for them to stay back at home, and with a new family and surroundings; it is even more difficult.
- The most important thing is the involvement, and of course, the monetary freedom, which one should not let go out of their hand. Having own money means you have your own power and your relationship remain s strong.
- Do not stop your contacts with your friends. Marriage definitely means excitement and everyone wants to spend most of the time with their partners. But that does not mean that one should ignore their friends.
- This is because they were a support system to you even before marriage happened, and they will still remain the same after that. In fact, they are the breathing space which one needs after getting married.
- Keep a close check with your family. You are married now and living in a new house with your partner and may be with your new family as well but that does not mean that you have left your family behind. Your responsibility towards your parents and family remain same. Do not ever think of leaving them behind under any circumstances.
- Voice your opinions always. Time has changed and so are women. If you feel, certain thing is not right then you should definitely go against it.
Punjabi matrimonial in Delhi:
It can help those families that are searching for Punjabi grooms or brides for their child. But, for arranged marriage, one should be more careful on choosing life partners.
Also, you can learn more from Finding Love through Matchmaking; Marriage Relationships.