Usually, it is very disgusting and frustrating when bubble gum gets stick to favored pair of jeans. Definitely, no one wants to discard his/her favorite pair of jeans. In fact, one must search out the ways or methods to get the gum out of jeans. By no means dispose of a denim pair of your most favorite jeans. Several methods are there that can make your jeans look as beautiful as they did earlier.
Let’s have a look at methods to remove gum from Jeans:
1. Icing Method:
Icing the respective area on the jeans will harden the gum ultimately it can be removed easily. Placing your jeans in the freezer for a couple of hours is not mandatory. A chunk of ice can do wonders and gum can be removed quite easily. For this purpose:
- add some ice cubes to a disposable bag
- Place the bag on the Jeans where the gum has stuck and leave it for few minutes.
- A few minutes later gum will be moistened and removed easily.
2. Scratch Out the Gum
- With the help of a sharp edge blade or knife scratch off the stuck bubble gum.
- One thing that must be kept in mind while scratching out the gum from jeans is that be gentle
- Avoid stretching the jeans stuff too harshly.
3. Get the Gum Out Using Vinegar:
- In a bowl add a cup of white vinegar and heat it in the oven for about 45 seconds. You can also heat the vinegar on the stove for 2 minutes if the oven is not available. Avoid overheating the vinegar.
- Take a clean cloth and dip it in the vinegar for 1 minute and gently scrub it on the gum.
- Ultimately vinegar will soften the gum and remove it from the jeans.
4. Get the Gum Out Using Hot Water
- Take a bucket and add boiling water to it.
- Keep in mind that the bucket can tolerate the hot water and will not dissolve.
- Now carefully dip the jeans in hot water and leave it for about half an hour.
- Gum will get out of jeans in this way.
A fervent champion for holistic well-being, graces this community with her expertise in health and fitness. With a solid educational foundation in physical fitness and a commitment to empowering others, Sara distills her extensive knowledge and experience into actionable insights. Her writing, firmly grounded in evidence-based practices, aims to demystify health complexities and inspire readers to cultivate sustainable habits for a balanced life. As a certified fitness trainer, Sara offers a well-rounded perspective on wellness. Join Sara on this transformative journey towards a happier, healthier, and more vibrant you.